A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomized Study Examining the Effects of Nebivolol Compared to Atenolol on Endothelial Function and Cardiovascular Risk in Patients With Early Vascular Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nebivolol (Primary) ; Atenolol
- Indications Hypertension; Vascular disorders
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms EVIDENCE
- 28 Nov 2017 Results published in the Journal of Human Hypertension
- 23 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to results presented at the 89th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association..
- 16 Nov 2016 Primary endpoint of endothelial function (change in small artery elasticity) has been met, according to results presented at the 89th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.