A Feasibility Trial of Everolimus (RAD001),an mTOR Inhibitor, Given in Combination With Multiagent Re-Induction Chemotherapy in Pediatric Patients With Relapsed Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Dexrazoxane; Doxorubicin; Pegaspargase; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic
- 02 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2019 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.