A Phase 2, Proof of Concept, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Effect of Ranolazine and Dronedarone When Given Alone and in Combination on Atrial Fibrillation Burden in Subjects With Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dronedarone/ranolazine (Primary) ; Dronedarone; Ranolazine
- Indications Paroxysmal atrial fibrillation
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HARMONY
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 26 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a Gilead Sciences media release.
- 10 May 2014 Results were presented during a late-breaking clinical trials session at the annual meeting of the Heart Rhythm Society and reported in a Gilead Sciences media release.
- 27 Jan 2014 New source identified and integrated; United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History