Treatment of Patients With KRAS Wild Type Advanced Colorectal Cancer (CRC) With 5-Fluorouracil (5-FU) or 5- FU Plus an Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) Inhibitor (Cetuximab) Based on a Comprehensive Geriatric Assessment (CGA).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Dec 2017 This study has been completed in Germany as per European Clinical Trials Database.
- 08 Nov 2017 This study has been completed in Belgium as per European Clinical Trials Database.
- 01 May 2016 This Trial was completed in Italy.