Observational Study Assessing the Safety, Efficacy and Treatment Adherence of Nevirapine Extended Release (Combined With Other Antiretroviral Drugs) in HIV Infected Patients in Daily Clinical Practice.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Nevirapine (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Feb 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 May 2014 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.