Cross-tumoral Phase 2 clinical trial exploring Crizotinib (PF-02341066) in patients with advanced tumours induced by causal alterations of either ALK or MET.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Crizotinib (Primary)
- Indications Alveolar soft part sarcoma; Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; Clear cell sarcoma; Muscle tissue neoplasms; Renal cancer; Rhabdomyosarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CREATE
- 05 May 2018 Results assessing the safety and efficacy of crizotinib in patients with Clear-cell sarcoma (n=36), published in the Annals of Oncology
- 19 Mar 2018 Primary endpoint (Objective response rate (CR+PR)) has not been met, according to results published in the European Journal of Cancer.
- 19 Mar 2018 Results (n=19) published in the European Journal of Cancer.