An Open-Label, Single-Dose, Parallel-Group Study to Compare the Pharmacokinetics of Tasimelteon in Subjects With Renal Impairment With That in Matched Control Subjects With Relatively Normal Renal Function.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Tasimelteon (Primary)
- Indications Circadian rhythm sleep disorders; Insomnia; Major depressive disorder
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 25 Jun 2012 Actual end date (Jun 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Feb 2012 Additional lead trial investigator (Kambiz Farbakhsh) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.