A Phase I, Multi-center, Open-label Study of IMGN529 Administered Intravenously in Adult Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs DEBIO 1562 (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors ImmunoGen
- 17 Feb 2018 Results assessing safety, pharmacokinetics and preliminary activity of IMGN 529 in a dose-finding cohort of patients with relapsed or refractory B-cell NHL, were published in the Investigational New Drugs.
- 24 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 03 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Mar 2016.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History