A Dose Blocked-randomized, Double-blind, Active and Placebo Controlled, Single and Multiple Dosing, Dose-escalation Clinical Trial to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetic/Pharmacodynamic Characteristics and Food Effect
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs LC 231306 (Primary) ; Ticagrelor
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Arterial thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors LG Life Sciences
- 06 Aug 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as replyed by the investigator of the trial (firstname.lastname@example.org). Comment: "The study was completed already and I found that the status update was not applied properly at that time. Last Patient Out date of MAD study is 6 Aug 2013 ".
- 09 Apr 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Apr 2012 Actual initiation date 1 Mar 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.