A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Masked, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Pharmacokinetics of OMS32 and the Effect of OMS302 on Intraoperative Pupil Diameter and Early Postoperative Pain in Subjects Undergoing Intraocular Lens Replacement With Phacoemulsification.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ketorolac/phenylephrine (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Omeros Corporation
- 03 Aug 2015 According to Omeros Corporation media release, the EC has approved Omidria in the EU for use in cataract surgery and lens replacement to maintain pupil size by preventing intraoperative miosis (pupil constriction) and to reduce postoperative pain. The approval was based on data from this another phase III trial.
- 22 May 2015 According to a media release from the European Medicines Agency, Omidria [ketorolac/phenylephrine] has received a positive opinion for from the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) for maintenance of intraoperative mydriasis, prevention of intraoperative miosis and reduction of acute postoperative ocular pain in intraocular lens replacement surgery.
- 19 Nov 2013 Data presented at the 2013 annual American Academy of Ophthalmology meeting, according to an Omeros Corporation meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History