A 5-year Study to Compare the Durability of Glycemic Control of a Combination Regimen With Vildagliptin and Metformin Versus Standard-of-care Monotherapy With Metformin, Initiated in Treatment-naive Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vildagliptin (Primary) ; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VERIFY
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Dec 2017 Results assessing efficacy of metformin alone or in combination with vildagliptin in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus, were presented at the 2017 Congress of the International Diabetes Federation.
- 01 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Apr 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History