Anti-viral prophylaxis for prevention of cytomegalovirus (CMV) reactivation in immunocompetent patients in critical care.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Valaciclovir (Primary) ; Valganciclovir (Primary)
- Indications Cytomegalovirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 31 Jan 2014 as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 21 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 12 Feb 2014 Accrual to date is 127% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.