An International, Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Randomized, Phase III Trial of 90Y-Clivatuzumab Tetraxetan Plus Low-Dose Gemcitabine Versus Placebo Plus Low-Dose Gemcitabine in Patients With Metastatic (Stage IV) Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma Who Received at Least Two Prior Treatments
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Y-90 clivatuzumab tetraxetan (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PANCRIT-1
- Sponsors Immunomedics
- 22 Apr 2016 The trial was prematurely ended in Poland (end date: 2016-03-14).
- 14 Mar 2016 According to an Immunomedics media release, the company is terminating this trial. The decision to terminate the trial early is based on the recommendation from the independent Data and Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB), following a planned interim analysis of data on overall survival (OS) after more than 50% of the required 371 deaths had occurred.
- 14 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to an Immunomedics media release.