Aggressive Cholesterol Therapy to Inhibit Vein Graft Events (ACTIVE Trial): Does High-Dose Postoperative Statin Therapy Improve Graft Patency After Coronary Bypass?
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin (Primary)
- Indications Coronary arteriosclerosis; Vascular graft occlusion
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACTIVE
- 01 Aug 2017 Trial design and rationale published in the Contemporary Clinical Trials.
- 31 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 18 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Dec 2016.