A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Phase 3 Study of Brentuximab Vedotin and CHP (A+CHP) Versus CHOP in the Frontline Treatment of Patients With CD30-positive Mature T-cell Lymphomas
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Adult T-cell leukaemia-lymphoma; Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; T cell lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ECHELON-2
- Sponsors Seattle Genetics
- 14 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 09 Feb 2017 According to a Seattle Genetics media release, top-line data anticipated in 2018 (previously expected in the 2017 to 2018 timeframe).
- 08 Nov 2016 According to Seattle Genetics media release, additional four-year follow-up data from this trial will be presented in a poster presentation at the 2016 ASH Annual Meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History