A Phase II Open-Label Study of the Clinical Effectiveness of a Human Monoclonal Antibody Against Hepatitis C Virus E2 Glycoprotein (MBL-HCV1) Combined With Oral Direct-Acting Antivirals in Hepatitis C Infected Patients Undergoing Liver Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MBL HCV1 (Primary) ; Sofosbuvir; Telaprevir
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MassBiologics
- 12 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrails.gov record.