A Phase 3B Open-Label Pilot Study to Evaluate Switching From a Regimen Consisting of Raltegravir Plus Emtricitabine/Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate Fixed-Dose Combination (FTC/TDF) to the Elvitegravir/Cobicistat/Emtricitabine/Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate (EVG/COBI/FTC/TDF) Single-Tablet Regimen (STR) in Virologically Suppressed, HIV-1 Infected Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Elvitegravir/emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate/cobicistat (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 12 Dec 2013 Actual initiation date changed from Feb 2012 to Jan 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Feb 2012 New trial record