A Prospective, Double-masked, Placebo Controlled Comparison of Topical 0.15% Ganciclovir Gel (Zirgan) Versus 0.3% Hypromellose Gel (Genteal Gel; Placebo) for the Treatment of Adenovirus Conjunctivitis
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ganciclovir (Primary)
- Indications Adenovirus infections; Infectious keratoconjunctivitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 08 Sep 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Apr 2016, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Feb 2012 New trial record