A Non-Interventional, Prospective Study to Assess Seizure Control and Tolerability of Eslicarbazepine Acetate as Adjunctive Therapy to One Baseline Antiepileptic Drug, in Adults With Partial-Onset Seizures With or Without Secondary Generalization.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eslicarbazepine acetate (Primary) ; Antiepileptic drugs
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ESLADOBA
- Sponsors BIAL - Portela C S.A.
- 05 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Dec 2016 Results presented at the American Epilepsy Society (AES) as per Eisai Co Ltd media release.
- 04 Dec 2016 Results published in a Eisai Co Ltd media release.