Belatacept in Renal Transplantation: Patterns of Use Analysis Using the Collaborative Transplant Study (CTS).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Belatacept (Primary) ; Calcineurin inhibitors
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 23 Jun 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 1 Apr 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Jun 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 1 Apr 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Apr 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.