A Phase 3, Open-label, Randomized Parallel,2-arm,Multi-center Study Of Talazoparib(Bmn 673) Versus Physician's Choice In Germline Brca Mutation Subjects With Locally Advanced And/or Metastatic Breast Cancer, Who Have Received Prior Chemotherapy Regimens For Metastatic Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Talazoparib (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Eribulin; Gemcitabine; Vinorelbine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Carcinoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EMBRACA
- Sponsors BioMarin Pharmaceutical; Medivation; Pfizer
- 27 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 27 Dec 2019.
- 29 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 27 Dec 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 12 Dec 2017 According to a Myriad Genetics media release, data from this trial were presented last week at the 2017 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History