A Phase 1 Study of ADI PEG 20 in Pediatric Subjects Who Are Argininosuccinate Synthetase (ASS) Deficient and Have Failed Prior Systemic Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pegargiminase (Primary)
- Indications Leukaemia; Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Polaris Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Oct 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
- 07 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.