A prospective phase I and consecutive phase II, two arm, randomized multi-center trial of temsirolimus in combination with pioglitazone, etoricoxib and metronomic low-dose trofosfamide versus dacarbazine (DTIC) in patients with advanced melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Temsirolimus (Primary) ; Dacarbazine; Etoricoxib; Pioglitazone; Trofosfamide
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jun 2012 Additional lead trial center and investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jun 2012 Planned end date 1 May 2016 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jun 2012 New source identified and integrated (NCT01614301: ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health).