Open Label Study of Erlotinib (Tarceva) as Single Agent First Line Treatment of Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Lung Adenocarcinoma With Activating Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) Mutations.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 09 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Feb 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Feb 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.