Double-blinded, randomized trial in severe community acquired pneumonia patients with severe sepsis investigating the safety and efficacy of co-administration of iloprost and ascending doses of eptifibatide compared to low-molecular-weight heparin.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Eptifibatide (Primary) ; Iloprost (Primary) ; Enoxaparin sodium
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Septic shock
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Thrombologic
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 29 Sep 2012 Planned End Date changed from 8 Aug 2013 to 8 May 2013 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database
- 24 Feb 2012 New trial record