Phase I/II Study on Cytarabine and Idarubicin Combined With Escalating Doses of Clofarabine as Induction Therapy in Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia and High Risk for Induction Failure (AMLSG 17-10).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CIARA
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Dec 2016 Results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 13 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.