Optimising outpatient care in mild to moderate psoriasis by a newly developed Topical Treatment Optimising Programme - an international study using Daivobet/Dovobet Gel (PSO-TOP).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Betamethasone-dipropionate/calcipotriol (Primary) ; Betamethasone-dipropionate/calcipotriol (Primary) ; Betamethasone; Calcipotriol
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PSO-TOP
- 16 Mar 2017 Results (n=1790) published in the British Journal of Dermatology.
- 08 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.