A Multicenter, Randomized, Open-label, Phase 2b Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Two Regimens of All-oral Triple Therapy (VX-222 in Combination With Telaprevir [Incivek] and Ribavirin [Copegus]) in Treatment-Naïve Subjects With Genotype 1a Chronic Hepatitis C.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Lomibuvir (Primary) ; Telaprevir (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Feb 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2013 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.