A RandoMised study of best Available therapy versus JAK Inhibition in patients with high risk Polycythaemia Vera or Essential Thrombocythaemia who are resistant or intolerant to HydroxyCarbamide.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary)
- Indications Essential thrombocythaemia; Polycythaemia vera
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MAJIC
- 17 Jun 2018 Results (n=190) assessing the efficacy of Ruxolitinib in patients with Polycythaemia Vera, presented at the 23rd Congress of the European Haematology Association
- 26 Oct 2017 Results published in the Blood
- 26 Oct 2017 Primary endpoint (Complete Response rates, MAJIC-ET) has not been met as per the results published in the Blood.