A Phase 2 Open-label Extension Study to Assess the Safety of Continued Administration of MDV3100 in Subjects With Prostate Cancer Who Showed Benefit From Prior Exposure to MDV3100
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Enzalutamide (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 10 Feb 2018 Results assessing tolerability of enzalutamide in patients with prostate cancer who showed benefit from prior treatment with MDV 3100, were presented at the 2018 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
- 26 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2022 to 1 Apr 2017.