A Phase I dose-escalating and safety study of AZD8931 in combination with Oxaliplatin and Capecitabine chemotherapy in patients with Oesophago-gastric adenocarcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sapitinib (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DEBIOC
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 01 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 23 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 31 Jan 2016 to 29 Feb 2016 as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.