Erlotinib (Tarceva) in Routine Clinical Practice in Patients With Advanced Non Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) After Failure of at Least One Prior Chemotherapy Regimen With Focus on the Elderly Patient.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ELDERTAC
- Sponsors Roche
- 14 Oct 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.