Phase I/II Study of Combination of Sorafenib, Vorinostat, and Bortezomib for the Treatment of Acute Myeloid Leukemia With Complex- or Poor-risk (Monosomy 5/7) Cytogenetics or FLT3-ITD Positive Genotype
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Sorafenib (Primary) ; Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms SorVorBor
- 12 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to the final results presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 12 Dec 2017 Final results presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 30 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 31 Dec 2017.