A multi-centre, double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled crossover study of tiotropium treatment in adult patients with stable, non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tiotropium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Bronchiectasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ROBUST
- 27 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 21 Jun 2012 Actual initiation date 5 Mar 2012 added as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry record.
- 21 Jun 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry record.