A Phase III, Randomized Clinical Trial to Study the Safety and Efficacy of MK-906 (Finasteride) and Tamsulosin Administered Either Alone or Concomitantly in Patients With Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Finasteride (Primary) ; Tamsulosin
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 02 Dec 2015 Primary endpoint related to adverse events were added, trial focus changed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Nov 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.