A Single Arm, Phase 2 Study of Ganetespib in Subjects With Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer With Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase Gene Rearrangement (ALK-Positive NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ganetespib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHIARA
- Sponsors Synta Pharmaceuticals
- 19 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Sep 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.