A Randomized Trial to Evaluate a Staphylococcus Eradication Protocol for Patients Who Present to the Emergency Department With Cutaneous Abscess.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Chlorhexidine (Primary) ; Mupirocin (Primary)
- Indications Abscess; Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Aug 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Aug 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.