A Open Label Phase II Study of the Efficacy and Safety of PD0332991 a Selective Inhibitor of the Cyclin Dependent Kinases 4 and 6 in Patients With Recurrent Ovarian Cancer Demonstrating Rb-proficiency and Low p16 Expression
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Palbociclib (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoma; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2019 to 10 May 2020.
- 18 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2018 to 10 May 2019.
- 12 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 May 2018.