To Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Ramosetron, Aprepitant and Dexamethasone Therapy vs Ondansetron, Aprepitant and Dexamethasone Therapy for Preventing of Nausea and Vomiting in Highly Emetogenic Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ramosetron (Primary) ; Aprepitant; Dexamethasone; Ondansetron
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ROAD
- 18 Jun 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 04 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 04 Jun 2013 Primary endpoint 'Complete-clinical-response' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History