Characterisation of Fixed Dose Combination Tablets of Linagliptin 2.5 mg/Metformin 850 mg or Linagliptin 2.5 mg/Metformin 500 mg and Relative Oral Bioavailability Compared With Single Linagliptin 2.5 mg and Metformin 850 mg or 500 mg Tablets Administered Together to Healthy Chinese Male and Female Volunteers in an Open Label, Randomised, Single-dose, Two-way Crossover, Phase I Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Linagliptin/metformin (Primary) ; Linagliptin; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 13 Sep 2012 Primary endpoint amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record
- 27 Jun 2012 Actual end date (Jun 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.