BEL114424: A Phase 2 Pilot, Single Centre, Randomised, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Potential for Efficacy and the Safety of Belimumab plus Standard of Care versus Placebo plus Standard of Care in the Prevention of Allograft Rejection in Adult Subjects After Renal Transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Belimumab (Primary)
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 27 Sep 2017 Results of a post-hoc analysis presented at the 18th Congress of the European Society for Organ Transplantation
- 03 May 2017 Results assessing safety and efficacy and post hoc whole blood gene expression analysis, presented at the 2017 American Transplant Congress
- 18 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.