A Placebo-Controlled, Single Dose, Dose Escalation (Part A) and a Placebo- and Positive-Controlled Study of the Effect on the Electrocardiographic QT Interval of a Single Dose (Part B) of LY3009104 in Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Baricitinib (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Psoriasis; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.