Randomised phase II study with cetuximab (Erbitux) in combination with 5-FU and cisplatin or carboplatin versus cetuximab (Erbitux) in combination with paclitaxel and carboplatin for treatment of patients with relapsed or metastatic squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil; Paclitaxel
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CETMET
- 05 Jun 2018 Results evaluating efficacy and safety of cetuximab (n=85) were presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 17 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 17 Aug 2015 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Apr 2013 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov; NCT01830556).