A randomised, double-blind, dose-response, placebo-controlled, multicenter, phase IIA clinical study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of topical application of G.68.y/EtOH in patients with type 1 or type 2 diabetes with infected foot ulcers.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs RLP 068 (Primary) ; Amoxicillin/clavulanic acid
- Indications Bacterial infections; Diabetic foot ulcer; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DANTE
- 05 Oct 2012 Results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 01 Oct 2012 Primary endpoint 'Bacteriological-response' has been met.
- 05 Mar 2012 New trial record
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History