Phase I/II study of oral MEK inhibitor Selumetinib (AZD6244 Hyd-Sulphate) in Combination with Highly Active AntiRetroviral Therapy (HAART) in AIDS-associated Kaposi's sarcoma (KS).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Selumetinib (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals
- Indications HIV infections; Kaposi's sarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SCART
- 08 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 feb 2016 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 08 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated