Phase III, Parallel-group, Placebo Controlled, Double-blind, Randomized, Multicenter International Study to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy of Propionyl-L-carnitine Hydrochloride (ST261) Modified Release Tablets in Patients Affected by Mild Ulcerative Colitis under Oral Stable Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Propionyl carnitine (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors sigma-tau SpA
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Apr 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 21 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 400 to 444 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.