The ANTARCTIC Study - Assessment of a Normal Versus Tailored Dose of Prasugrel After Stenting in Patients Aged > 75 Years to Reduce the Composite of Bleeding, Stent Thrombosis and Ischemic Complications
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Prasugrel (Primary) ; Clopidogrel
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Cardiovascular disorders; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ANTARCTIC
- 10 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 14 Jan 2016 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Jun 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Jun 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.