A Phase 2 Randomized, Observer-Blind, Dose-Ranging Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity and Safety of Quadrivalent Seasonal Virus-Like Particle (VLP) Influenza Vaccine (Recombinant) in Healthy Young (18-64) Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novavax
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jul 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jul 2012 Primary endpoint 'Immunological-response' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History