An Exploratory Study to Investigate the Distribution of Secukinumab (AIN457) Into Dermal Interstitial Fluid Using Open Flow Microperfusion After a Single Subcutaneous Administration of 300 mg in Healthy Subjects and Psoriatic Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms OFM ISF
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 25 Mar 2014 Results presented at the 72nd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology.
- 25 Sep 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Mar 2012 New trial record