Phase IIb Study on the Safety and Efficacy of BM32, a Recombinant Hypoallergenic Vaccine for Immunotherapy of Grass Pollen Allergy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Grass pollen hypersensitivity
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Biomay
- 11 Jan 2018 Primary endpoint (Symptom score) has not been met, as per results published in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
- 11 Jan 2018 Results aseesing safety and efficacy of immunotherapy with BM32, published in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
- 17 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History